Breaking my visions down in to lists of happy, new and year made a positive difference in making things happen last year.
Even when I didn’t “cross” it all “off the list” finding ways to implement more joy, new things and goals in to my life felt good and like an accomplishment.
I’m sticking with that format this year with a fresh list of visions. Mostly simple things... as that’s what life’s all about! And a few big dreams. I just have this feeling there’s adventure in store for us this year and I can’t wait to see where this list leads me.
Intentional ways for me to feel happier.
1. Daily movement + stretching
2. Blog (once a week) + journal (daily)
3. Establish a self care routine by scheduling time for it!
- read - meditate - physical acts of care
4. Check in regularly with best friends from home
My word of focus for my happy goals is consistency. These are all things I do already that I want to be more intentional and consistent about this year.
New things to do and try in 2018.
1. Become an official Tone It Up nutrition plan member
2. Launch Chase. Choose. Cherish. talks
3. Create seasonal Love Lists as a family.
4. Grow and build my vision for community to make my dream business a reality!
My word of focus for these goals is BOLD!
Goals to make happen this year.
1. Revive Daily Calendar Project
2. Create new office space with meditation corner.
3. Train for a half marathon post baby!
4. Plan a date night at least once a month.
5. Practice acts of kindness + service ALL year round.
My focus for this year is action. Brainstorming and planning, then failing to take action was where I feel short on last year’s goals.
There you have it! I wrote these out and typed them up so I can follow up here with progress. I also plan to write and post monthly intentions as time passes and goals evolve.
Looking forward to another wonderful year and manifesting these thoughtful visions!
What’s on your list this year?!
I’d love to hear if you try making these kind of lists for your goals.
Thanks for reading XO